Sunday, August 10, 2008

Movie: My Blueberry Nights

I just finished a film called My Blueberry Nights. It was a romantic drama starring Norah Jones, Jude Law, Natalie Portman, and Rachel Weisz, among others.

Jeremy (Jude Law) says something about when he was little, his mother told him that if he ever got lost to stay in one place, that she would find him.

I wonder if this theory holds true. I feel as if I have been in limbo for years. I have been in one place, single and mostly content. Mostly. I would like more - more money, more time, more of someone that I don't yet have.

There is a quote by Marilyn Monroe - "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Movie stats
IMDB rating: 6.9 out of 10 stars
GoP rating: 7 out of 10 stars, go rent it
Pairing: Jeremy and Elizabeth

No comments: